PACKAGE & RATES
Not quite sure which package works best for you? Let’s sit down and discuss what’s important to you and design exactly what you need!
We are a budget conscious service, that provides significant value to your wedding day. You will receive a planner, timeline form, and periodic emails keeping you informed as your wedding day approaches.
Deposit: $250 with the balance due 7 days prior to the wedding.
- Unlimited Time
- Unique, Personalized Wedding Party Introductions
- The “Love Story” first dance
- Basic Light show, microphone usage, professional attire
- No additional fees for setup or teardown
- Includes pre-planning, consultations, and meetings
- The “Day Of” organization, working with other vendors
- Your entertainer is in charge, allowing you to enjoy the moments with family & friends
- Trained Master of Ceremonies, gives proper Honor, Respect & Dignity to your special day
- We are focused on making YOUR day all about YOU.
- Wireless Microphone for Toast(s) and the Prayer
- Music centered around your personal tastes and theme
- Interaction with your family and friends to personalize your wedding day
- No Lighting, 4 hours of time beginning with cocktails
- This service can also be utilized for: Rehearsal Parties, Corporate Events, Birthdays, etc.
- Overtime for Basic Package:
- Projector/Screen and DVD rental:
- Custom Designed Monogram:
$200, When adding to DJ Service
- Uplighting decor package:
$400 for 10 fixtures, When adding to DJ Service
- Uplighting decor package (no DJ):
$695 Static Color;
Please call to receive an customized quote.
Outside of the Michiana area?
Call for more information.
Other Items to Note
Disc Jockey rates vary based on talent, experience, emcee ability, service, coordination, equipment needed, music knowledge, mixing ability and personality.
Rates for the DJ industry vary greatly, ranging from $350.00 to $3,500.00 with an average of $1,200.00 for a 4-hour booking. The best price is not always the best deal, especially if you are planning a wedding. As a matter of fact, surveys conclude that nearly 100% of brides would have spent more money on their entertainment and made it their #1 priority in hindsight.
A full-service disc jockey company will normally invest 12 to 30 hours to your special event but it may appear that you are only paying for “4 hours”. Added value from Uplighting, Monograms, Photobooths, and other features add more time to plan, organize, and execute. Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, set-up and tear-down, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special occasion. Between 30-40 hours are used (on average) for our clients!